The second day:
5:45 am
It was supeeeeer cold, we see a lot of birds and it was fun
7:30 am
We eat breakfast
8:30 am
We help a grandma to do her house, it was tired.
12:00 am
We ate and prepared to go
2:00 pm
Time to go to San Pedro Sula
The First Day: 6:30 am - 8:00 am: The Bus It was 5:30 am when I wake up, I took a shower and prepare everything for the trip, My mom took me to the school at 6:10 am. We arrived to the school at 6:35 am, Everybody was prepared in the bus, I nearly find a place to sit down, There was my friends, Enzo, Mavis, Ashley and Marcela. We talk and then I sleep. 8:30 am Breakfast When we arrived the Extreme Camp, We ate and we prepare for the extreme activity 9:00 am - 3:00 pm: The extreme activitys We did the fun activitys, like the stairs of truth, monkey bars, etc 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm: This time was the free time, it was fun because we play basketball 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm: This was the time for the bonfire, it was relax and we tell Horror stories 10:00 pm Time to sleep
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario